Re: [HACKERS] Last call for docs

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Last call for docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Several, but for most of them I have only small changes.  I will try to
> do those tonight so that as much as possible can be frozen, and then let
> you know what I still have to work on.

Great.

> Is there any equivalent in the SGML docs to the postmaster.1 and
> postgres.1 man pages (specifically, doco for the postmaster/backend
> command line switches)?  I couldn't find it but maybe it's there...

No, but I want to add them by converting the man pages to User's Guide
reference pages. Will wait a day or two for you to update the man
pages, unless you would prefer to have me convert and then make your
changes directly in sgml.

I'm doing a small reorg on the Admin Guide. Most chapters stay the
same, but things are streamlined and flow better.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California