Re: Restaring a dumped database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Restaring a dumped database
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Mohlomi Moloi <mmoloi@khulisa.com> writes:
> Bigger measured by looking at the previous size of the database - that was 34 megabytes and the restored was 800
megabytes.What I noticed was some of my table had triple the amount of rows in contrast to the old database. :)

Maybe you did the restore three times?  If you do that and ignore errors
about objects already existing, you could end up with multiple copies
of all rows (at least in tables without any unique indexes).

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver for PostgreSQL 9.0
От: "Mohlomi Moloi"
Сообщение: Re: Restaring a dumped database