Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC - Makefiles

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC - Makefiles
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> Ok. I am going to merge them and then update to work with unixODBC. I guess I
> will have to fire the source off to you at that time?

That will probably work. I'll forward it to Byron and Cary after
trying a build here. Obviously we will want to ensure compatibility
and maintainability with our existing supported interfaces and
environments...

Byron, we should also have your existing code checked in and tested
under Unix in preparation for the v6.5 release. That is probably more
important, timing wise, than incorporating any new patches from Peter
since his effort is still in an alpha/beta stage. If it is available
and tested soon, we could ask Peter to remerge his work (should be
trivial with diff and separate source trees) to ensure a consistant
code set.
                          - Thomas

South Pasadena, California