Re: [INTERFACES] C program Postgres 6.3 and date

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] C program Postgres 6.3 and date
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> I recently upgraded postgres from version ~6 to 6.3.  Unfortunately,
> where before I had everything passed back as text strings now things
> are being passed back in their binary form.

(I'm not sure if you already got a response)

You should be seeing text, not binary data. Although v6.3 shouldn't
have any particular problem with this, I would suggest upgrading to
v6.4.2 asap and make sure that any apps you have are using the new
libraries.

Good luck.
                       - Tom

South Pasadena, California