Port SONY MIPS

От J.D.Fricke
Тема Port SONY MIPS
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello,

i try to install a version of Postgresql. I used the new sourcetree
version PostgreSQL v6.4.2. After i start running the configure shell
script the result is:

antares% configure
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... mips-sony-bsd

configure does not currently recognize your operating system,
therefore you must do a manual configuration of:
bsd
Please contact scrappy@hub.org to see about rectifying this,
including the above 'checking host system type...' line

What can i do? Did anyone know another user who still used my platform?
It is a SONY NEWS 3410 Mips Machine. Running news os 4.1.2R.

Thank you

Jofry