Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC boolean conversion and scandinavian characters

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC boolean conversion and scandinavian characters
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Finn Kettner wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> I'm using Postgres 6.3.2 with the ODBC driver, and have come across a
> few oddities when exporting tables from Access97 to Postgres:
>
> 1. boolean fields are converted to type bpchar instead of type bool.

Check the driver settings.  There is an option to map booleans to either
bit or char.  It is probably set to char.

> 2. scandinavian characters (That is 'æøåÆØÅ') are converted to '_'.

Don't know about this one.

Byron

Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] I am new to this
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] I am new to this