Re: [INTERFACES] Compiling JDBC interface

От Brian P Millett
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Compiling JDBC interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Adam H. Pendleton" wrote:

> PostgreSQL: 6.4.2
> OS: Linux 2.2.6
> JDK: 1.2
>
> I am trying to get the JDBC interface compiled and I get a very large number
> of errors that say:
>
> ./postgresql/ResultSet.java:53: class postgresql.ResultSet must be declared
> abstract. It does not define void updateTime(int, java.sql.Time) from
> interface java.sql.ResultSet.
> public class ResultSet implements java.sql.ResultSet
>
> The class names change but the error remains the same?  Is this something
> that I'm doing wrong, or is it a problem because I'm using JDK 1.2?

You need to get the JDBC driver from http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/
if you plan on using jdk1.2, else use jdk 1.1.X.

Click on the current Development jar which points to
http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/postgresql.jar

> Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.

I'm often told that I know too much for my own good.

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group     "Heaven can not exist,