Star Office and Postgres

От Phill Hugo
Тема Star Office and Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am having a few problems with Star Office 5, iODBC and PostgreSQL.
I have the latest drivers installed (from the standalone pgsqlodbc.tgz
file) and a sane ~/.odbc

The command line ODBC tools have no problem connecting to the database
but Star Office complains when entering its Tables tab about
authentication problems - obviously I have checked the obvious here.

Opening the database link produces no complain now (at last!) but still
does not allow me access to the tables.

Have anyone managed to set these two programs up together? What versions
of libraries are being used? Could a working odbc.ini file be quoted.
I will eventually summarize the procedure if I manange for documentation
purposes.

At the moment I'm a little stumped.

Many thanks.

Phill

PS. I won't complain if you _cc_ me a reply directly.