Missing system views?

От Bjorn T Johansen
Тема Missing system views?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am trying to check performance in out database but I seem to be
missing something. I try to run :

select relname, idx_tup_fetch + seq_tup_read as total from
pg_stat_all_tables

but all the tables have total = 0, shouldn't these be numbers > 0?

And shouldn't there be views like pg_statio and pg_stat? (they do not
exist in my database...)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)
Executive Manager
btj@havleik.no                  Havleik Consulting
Phone : +47 67 54 15 17         Conradisvei 4
Fax : +47 67 54 13 91           N-1338 Sandvika
Cellular : +47 926 93 298       http://www.havleik.no
"The stickers on the side of the box said "Supported Platforms: Windows
98, Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000 or better", so clearly Linux was a supported platform."