Re: BUG #17467: Perf degradation after switching to latest jdbc drivers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17467: Perf degradation after switching to latest jdbc drivers
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Due to the CVE-2022-21724  we upgraded our driver from 42.2.22 to 43.3.3.
> We've now started to a large perf degradation during initial opens to the
> database.

You'd be best off to inquire about that on the pgsql-jdbc mailing list.
This list deals with issues in the core server, which I doubt that is.

FWIW, you might want to double-check that you've not accidentally
changed any connection parameters.  It could be useful to enable
log_connections on the server, so you can see if the connection
attempts look any different in the server log.