Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Thomas G. Lockhart" <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> ... So, should I make that change in both trees, or just in the
> development tree? My recommendation is to be *really* conservative and
> not change it around for v6.4.1, since there may be a supported platform
> which doesn't conform to our assumptions.

Well, we have a bug report against 6.4, so my inclination is to change
it in both trees.  We know that the current code is broken on at least
one major platform.  I think that outweighs the unproven possibility
that the other way might be broken somewhere...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date/time on glibc2 linux