Re: BUG #17502: View based on window functions returns wrong results when queried

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17502: View based on window functions returns wrong results when queried
Дата
Re: BUG #17502: View based on window functions returns wrong results when queried  (Ilya Anfimov <ilan@tzirechnoy.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> The problem seems to be down to the fact that
> remove_unused_subquery_outputs() does not check if the to-be-removed
> target entry references WindowClauses which contain set-returning
> functions.

I was sort of wondering why we allow SRFs in this context in the
first place.  The results don't seem terribly well-defined to me.
In particular, a WindowFunc invocation is not supposed to change the
number of rows in the query result, and yet this one is doing so.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17502: View based on window functions returns wrong results when queried
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17502: View based on window functions returns wrong results when queried