Re: [DOCS] Re: Some typos in the postgresql manual

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: Some typos in the postgresql manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> > page 165
> > Class.forName(postgresql.Driver);
> > Class.forName("postgresql.Driver");
> > etc,
> > I'm not sure why the quotes have disappeared.
> Looks like the are lost in the sgml.

Hmm. Looks like they were replaced with <literal> tags, which is not
the same thing. How many of these are there? How should we get this
but one could just put in the double quote character instead of the
<quote>.

Should I make a stab at changing the markup, or does someone who knows
more about Java want to do it? The relevant file is
doc/src/sgml/jdbc.sgml.
                     - Tom

South Pasadena, California