Re: Same query, same data different plan

От Ron
Тема Re: Same query, same data different plan
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How identical is "identical"?

For example, does diff says that "pg_dump --schema-only" of DB1 and DB2 are
perfectly identical?

And are the table counts identical?

От: Imre Samu
Сообщение: Re: Same query, same data different plan
Сообщение: Re: Same query, same data different plan