Re: [HACKERS] [OT] Timezones and Daylight savings.

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [OT] Timezones and Daylight savings.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Could one of you kinds soul point me to the PostgreSQL code for
> determining Timezones and Daylight Savings.

backend/utils/adt/{dt.c,nabstime.c}

> If I can assess the OS's database that would be best.

Not sure what you mean here. As a guess, you should look at the
utility "zdump", which will show you the transition times for ST/DST.
You can set the TZ environment variable (or PGTZ envar when running
Postgres) to test out different time zones, which is how I can test
bug reports from other parts of the world.
                     - Tom

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date operations
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Date operations