Re: bug report

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bug report
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Stephane Paquin" <selt@philosophiebleue.com> writes:
> There appears to be a tolower(str) expression ran against the content of the
> connection string in the Pg::connectdb module.

The source code appears to believe this is a feature.  Pg.pm documents it:

When opening a connection a given database name is always converted to
lower-case, unless it is surrounded by double quotes.

I'd call it a misfeature myself, but it's probably too late to change.

Сообщение: Re: Building PL/Perl without libperl.so fails
Сообщение: Re: Building PL/Perl without libperl.so fails