Re: Design: Escort info from WHERE clause to executor?

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Design: Escort info from WHERE clause to executor?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/25/07, Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> You're trying to do it by annotating the clauses early on in the parse stage,
> and then looking at the annotations in the executor. But I think you'll find
> that there are too many steps in between those two which risk destroying or
> making it impossible to make heads or tails of the annotations.

Ditto.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

Сообщение: Re: Design: Escort info from WHERE clause to executor?
Сообщение: Re: Design: Escort info from WHERE clause to executor?