Re: Further SPI

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: Further SPI
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 4/8/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Paypal was previously used in an attempt to commit
> fraud against SPI, so it will not be accepted under
> any circumstances.

I must've missed that.  I have issues with PayPal at times too, but
overall they have been pretty good.  Sucks that we can't use them.

> I'm very dubious about the claim that people will be willing to donate
> via Paypal who won't donate via Click-and-Pledge.

I pretty much agree.  In some cases it's a case of convenience; they
already have PayPal account so it's easier for them.  However, if
someone really wants to donate, they're going to fill out a simple
form... it's not that difficult.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation