Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid

От Robins Tharakan
Тема Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

> OK, slow down :-). ... snip If you want to add more functionality, post a new patch,

> otherwise the process just becomes a lot more complicated.

Sorry for jumping the gun !
I didn't think that this kind of a complication could arise....Guess it shows that this is my first patch submission :-)

Sure, I'll try and keep separate patches in separate emails.
Attached is reworked patch which takes care of the issues that you mentioned.

Updates in this patch:
1. Removed the extra separator that came up on right-click.
2. Enabled / Disabled the menu options while a query is running
3. The code also disables the right-click while a thread->IsRunning() is true. (That should effectively disable the right-click when not needed right ?)

> One hint - test in a debug enabled build as you should then see
> asserts for things like enabling non-existant menu options.

I didn't see any error messages, but that could be probably because I corrected the code before I ran it in debug mode.
Probably this'll help sometime in the future.

Anything else that needs more work ?

Robins