Re: Add json_object(text[], json[])?

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Add json_object(text[], json[])?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/24/19 12:46 PM, Paul A Jungwirth wrote:

> Even still, it may be nice to have a non-aggregate function that lets
> you build nested JSON. But I agree jsonb_object_agg makes it less
> needful.

json{b}_build_object and json{b}_build_array are designed for creating
nested json{b}. Not sure if they would work for your purpose. I hadn't
considered something to let you transform keys.

PLV8 is useful for doing more outlandish JSON transformations. Maybe the
Underscore library has something that would be useful here.

cheers

andrew