Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Jan Wieck wrote:
>     You  wanted  an  elephant  - hopefully that's elephant enough
>     (it's one of these majestic, african bulls). I  like  jewels,
>     so that's still there :-)

Way Cool.  (watch out... I'm starting to expect
magic from you *smile* )

It seems that the elephant is 'on top of' the diamond, I
was wondering if it's possible to make it seem like the
elephant is 'inside' of the jewel?

The opening credits of the pink panther have a
cloudy jewel where the pink panther sorta emerges
from the cloudy haze inside of the jewel.  I guess
this is what I had dreamed.

I really like the idea of an elephant, but perhaps
it could be made less lifelike, more cartoonish.
Hmm.  That's just a thought.

Wow.  You must have spent forever getting it
to look like that.

:) Clark