Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL LOGO (was: Developers Globe (FINAL))  (jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck))
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:
> > >     PostgreSQL  doesn't  have  a  logo.
> > Agreed...Elephant still comes to mind...ability to
> > carry heavy loads and go the distance... :)

I really like the Elephant idea.

> Aint elephant associated mostly with some political party in US ?

Sure, but the first thing which came to my mind was Dumbo
the flying elephant and the Jungle book's kernel Harting.

> I once did some crocodiles,
> http://sid.trust.ee/Info/PostgreSQL.figs/logo/page.html
The Crocodile is cool, but I'd vote for an Elephant,
or perhaps a bear.

:) Clark

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] optimizer and type question
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)