Re: [HACKERS] parser enhancement request for 6.5

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] parser enhancement request for 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I would like for you to also consider adding the following to gram.y
> for version 6.5:

I had the same problem (patch not complete, working on more complete
changes, screwed up now that I've got to resolve changes) for this set
of patches as I did for the int8 stuff.

Your suggested feature should have been in the original patch, and I
have patches on my machine which would have done it correctly. btw,
there is a fundamental shift/reduce conflict trying for "where NULL =
value", though "where value = NULL" seems to be OK. This is *such* a
kludge! Thanks to M$...

Wonder what else I'll find as I wade through 1000 e-mails? :/
                    - Tom