Regression test compilation fails on HP-UX 10.20

От Dan Lauterbach
Тема Regression test compilation fails on HP-UX 10.20
Дата
Список pgsql-ports

                        POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name               :  Dan Lauterbach
Your email address      :  danla@micromotion.com

System Configuration
---------------------
  Architecture (example: Intel Pentium)         : PA-RISC

  Operating System (example: Linux 2.0.26 ELF)  : HP-UX 10.20

  PostgreSQL version (example: PostgreSQL-6.4.2)  :   PostgreSQL-6.4.2

  Compiler used (example:  gcc 2.8.0)           :   HP C/ANSI C

I am attempting to upgrade my PostgreSQL v6.2.1 to v6.4.2.  I have
followed the steps in INSTALL down to the compilation of the regression
tests in step 23.  To get down to this step I used "./configure
--prefix=/opt/pgsql --with-perl --without-CXX".  I also installed GNU
bison 1.25.  When I run "gmake all runtest" it comes back with:

gmake: *** No rule to make target `regress.sl', needed by `all'.  Stop.

Please describe a way to repeat the problem.   Please try to provide a

If you know how this problem might be fixed, list the solution below: