Re: [HACKERS] Associative Operators? (Was: Re: [NOVICE] Out of frying pan, into fire)

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Associative Operators? (Was: Re: [NOVICE] Out of frying pan, into fire)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" wrote:
> And wouldn't require a dump/reload.

Why would this require a dump/reload?  It would seem
to  me that this would only be needed if you changed
the database storage system?   Am I missing something?

Clark

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Associative Operators? (Was: Re: [NOVICE] Out of frying pan, into fire)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Associative Operators? (Was: Re: [NOVICE] Out of frying pan, into fire)