Re: [HACKERS] Bug on complex subselect (was: Bug on complex join)

От Thomas Reinke
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug on complex subselect (was: Bug on complex join)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Forgive what may be a dumb question. When I subscribed to this group,
instructions for unsubscribing where as indicated in the excerpt below:
  >  >--   >  >Welcome to the pgsql-hackers mailing list!  >  >Please save this message for future reference.  Thank
you. >  >If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,  >you can send mail to <Majordomo@hub.org> with
thefollowing  >command in the body of your email message:  >  >    unsubscribe pgsql-hackers  >  >or from another
account,besides reinke@e-softinc.com:  >  >    unsubscribe pgsql-hackers reinke@e-softinc.com

This doesn't work. The response was

So I read the instructions on the PostGresQL page
for the hackers mailing list, and it says
    "To subscribe or unsubscribe from the list, send mail to     pgsql-hackers-request@postgresql.org. The body of the
message
should      contain the single line "subscribe" or "unsubscribe".

When I do this, I get
  ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----  <psql-hackers-request@postgresql.org>
  ----- Transcript of session follows -----  ... while talking to postgresql.org.:  >>> RCPT
To:<psql-hackers-request@postgresql.org> <<< 550 <psql-hackers-request@postgresql.org>... User unknown  550
<psql-hackers-request@postgresql.org>...User unknown

Not to be ungrateful or anything, but I would like to get myself off
this
list. (I don't have time to filter through 50-100 messages/day).

Any suggestions on how I get myself off the list? (Perhaps it is
worthwhile
either updating the instructions on your website, or including an
_up_to_date_
copy in the signatures being sent out on the list?)

Thomas