Re: Fixed! PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: Fixed! PostgreSQL 6.4.2 on AIX 4.3.2: typeidTypeRelid error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I was able to fix this problem by recompiling everything using
> xlc 3.6.4 (AIX native compiler). This leads me to believe there
> is some evil bug in gcc.
> I have no idea how to pursue this. For now I will just use xlc.
> If anyone wants to try and solve this and needs help, I will keep
> the gcc build tree I have and give any assistance requested.

If you would like to start a doc/FAQ_AIX this would be a good thing to
start with...

And if you want to submit a patch for the conditional definition of data
types try something like
 $ diff -c file.h.orig file.h > file.h.patch
                     - Tom