Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/parser parse.h gram.c'

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/backend/parser parse.h gram.c'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > btw, could all of this be traced to bad dependencies on parse.h?
> No.  The problem was that parse.h itself was not up-to-date.

Yeah, I guess that was what I was asking. There is a problem in that
most of the backend/* subsystems have a dependency on ../parse.h, rather
than ../parser/parse.h. So they never know that the parse.h is out of
date :(

If you can fix up this dependency so it does the right thing, that would
be A Good Thing...
                    - Tom