Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: Error with date_part when checking month

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [PORTS] Port Bug Report: Error with date_part when checking month
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> eventstart|date_part
> ----------+---------
> 06-15-1999|        6
> The data was entered in this same time zone.  It was entered as
> 'mm-dd-yyyy' from a PHP3 form using a standard SQL insert.

Ah, it is the date data type. I now recall that I fixed some time zone
conversion problems in this data type. Postgres v6.4.2, plus some
patches on the web site, will fix this problem, which was first
identified at the end of December. The upcoming v6.4.3 will have the
fixes already applied.

If you don't want to install and patch a new version of Postgres, try
using the datetime data type instead.

Sorry for the problems...
                   - Tom