Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    I have no indexes in this database.
>    Looks like I need toreproduce the same env in command line. I'll try.

This (locale of indices) still might be it - the system tables have
indices, which I believe get updated when you VACUUM (in fact, that's
kind of the point)

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster failure with 2-23 snapshot
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] postmaster failure with 2-23 snapshot