Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization

От Peter Blazso
Тема Q's: discussion group; pgsql authorization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi !

At first - if anyone knows - I'd like to know how & where to access the
Postgresql discussion group (if exists)...

My second question: How can I allow users in PgSQL to change their (and
*only* their) password? (I have already tried to make a rule on
pg_shadow & restrict access by updating through a view, but neither of
them worked correctly (or at all)! I always found some security hole...)

Thanks, in advance:
Peter Blazso