A little nitpick correction

От Hans de Goede
Тема A little nitpick correction
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi all,

Well you said you wanted to know any errors int he docs:
In the tutorial chapter 3 getting started:
in Managing a database:
The followign example code is given:
---
% psql mydb

You will be greeted with the following message:

Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor: Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
  type \? for help on slash commands  type \q to quit  type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute queryYou are
currentlyconnected to the database: template1

mydb=>
---
Template 1 should of course be mydb over here.
since I'm just learning postgress I'm digging through the tutorial. I'll
lett you know
if I find more mistakes.

Regards,
Hans