Re: [NOVICE] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [NOVICE] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich Shepard wrote:

> So, what I do is print out the docs, punch holes in them and put them
> in a loose-leaf binder.  Those folks who want to make the extra effort put
> their docs out in .pdf format and I print them from Acrobat. Except that
> my laser printer doesn't do duplex printing, it works just fine.

Ya.  I stopped doing this beacuse the looseleaf binders always loose
papers and click when they get older... having it bound is much
nicer.  Also, getting most printers to do duplex is a pain.
You can print out one side, then flip it over and reverse print
on the other side with ghostscript, but my printer always jams
when I do this.  It ends up costing me 2-4 hours in time....

Having it printed on two sides is infinitely better.  And having
someone else punch the holes in it for you and bind it
up is even nicer.  :)

Clark

Сообщение: Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Сообщение: Re: Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?