Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?

От Clark Evans
Тема Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Robert Chalmers wrote:
>
> > Just wondering if there is a book specifically written around PgSQL,
> > and if not, would anyone want one? You know, a thing like "A Guide To
> > PgSQL". Not too heavy, maybe in parts. User + Advanced + ODBC ?
>
> I'd love to see a Nutshell book come out...:)

Ideally, it would be cool if the "books" for the "book"
was kept, so that many many people could contribute to
it and then share in the proceeds, proportional to thier
contribution.  This seems the most fair way to do it.

If there is interest, I could be the third-party bookkeeper.

I'm writing bookkeeping software built upon PostgreSQL.
It'd be great to have a close-to-home-yet-real-world
collection of users.

:) Clark

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?