Re: [HACKERS] DEC OSF1 Compilation problems

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] DEC OSF1 Compilation problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > To fix the cvs checkout problem, we might consider having a canned
> > routine which updates these time tags after a cvs checkout and
> > before the tar file is constructed...
> Is there some way to do this fixup in the makefile?

Well, maybe, but that would defeat the purpose of the makefile. Unless
we had a "make release-tarball" at the top level? That could have some
embedded file touches in it...

I like geek+'s suggestion to build with a commit rule in cvs, if it can
be done without having the whole tree set up and made. otoh this would
increase the maintenance effort a bit, since we would have to maintain
the rules.
                      - Tom

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DEC OSF1 Compilation problems
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] DEC OSF1 Compilation problems