Re: [INTERFACES] LinuxODBC

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] LinuxODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > - Can LinuxODBC coordinate with those who harbour the Win32 version of
> > the ODBC driver to create a portable driver (in the same thinking as
> > iODBC)? We would be willing to do most of the work as long as we know
> > that at the end of the day we are dealing with one source code for
> > this ODBC driver (that way new features will arrive on both platforms
> > at the same time and with minimum of work)?

I'm not sure what you mean by Win32 and portable.  The driver can already be
compiled for both windows and unix platforms.  The only windows specific
code in the driver is the small part which deals with datasource setup
(dialog boxes) and this is #IFDEF WIN32 anyway.

Am I missing something here?

Byron