Re: [HACKERS] Patch (was: tough locale bug)

От Goran Thyni
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Patch (was: tough locale bug)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Goran Thyni wrote:
> > >    Other way around - in windows-1251 it is pretty standard character.
> > and it is probably not the last character in the alphabet either.
>
>    In win-1251 it is last charachter in alphabet. In koi8-r it is not.

I posted a new patch that corrects the problem in a way that
doesn't break koi8-r (and possibly others). I hope it will get
applied before beta starts.
mvh,
Göran Thyni, JMS Bildbasen, Kiruna
This is Penguin Country. On a quiet night you can hear Windows NT
reboot!