Re: [GENERAL] auto increment?

От Robert Williams
Тема Re: [GENERAL] auto increment?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That does the job.  Thank you.

Another related question:  I need to use /i file to import my
current database into postgres.  It seems that I have to use
nextval(...) when doing an insert.  Is it possible to insert a
row without having to use 'nextval()'?

--
Robert Williams          rwilliams@jrc-utah.com
Jarob Consulting         rwilliams@kde.org
Provo, Utah              rwilliams71@mailexcite.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] auto increment?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] auto increment?