What is happening here? ODBC. r+w on one, r only on other

От Robert Chalmers
Тема What is happening here? ODBC. r+w on one, r only on other
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have two databases here, and I can read both with Access. However, I can only
write to one with Access, the second one, although it appears to be set up the
same - I think - I can't write to it to add records. Access shows the [Insert
Record] field as greyd out?

Any clues anyone?

ta
bob
--
http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different languages.
English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese, Bengali,