Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL

От Valerio Santinelli
Тема Checkboxes on MSAccess and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
First of all.. thanks to everybody for helping me out witht the
"sequence" stuff. :)

I've got another questions for you dudes.  When using a CheckBox in a
Form written in MSAccess that's related to a table in a
PostgreSQL database, if I simply turn its status from ON to OFF it works
fine, while if i'm doing the opposite it won't work.

I noticed that when exporting the table from MSAccess to PostgreSQL the
"yes/no" fields all became char(1) and not boolean.. maybe this could be
the problem.

I also noticed from the logs that when updating the status from ON to
OFF the UPDATE goes out with something like field_name='0'
I'm not sure it should use the "'" since it's more like a numerical, no
?

Thanks again,

Valerio Santinelli
tanis@mediacom.it