Re: [GENERAL] Informix SE vs PostgreSQL?

От David D. Custer
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Informix SE vs PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Would like to. Will have to wait for some Forward Looking Work funding.

I was hoping I could find some info that could be used to help make the
decision (and get the funding going).

Cheers,

Dave

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Considering switching a product from Informix Standard Engine to
> > PostgreSQL.
> >
> > Has anyone done a comparison?
>
> Haven't heard of one, but I would be interested.  Perhaps you could
> install both and let us know.
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Informix SE vs PostgreSQL?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Informix SE vs PostgreSQL?