Re: Patch to add Heimdal kerberos support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch to add Heimdal kerberos support
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org> writes:
> Still checking on a good auto-detect.

ISTM that autoconf should be capable of figuring out which version of
kerberos libraries we have --- that sort of discrepancy is exactly
what it's designed to handle.

>> Kerberos APIs --- for example, the krb5_recvauth man pages I can find on
>> the net describe several more parameters than our code is expecting to
>> pass.

> For krb5_recvauth()? We are using the right function signature...

According to whom?  I found
http://archive.ncsa.uiuc.edu/General/CC/kerberos/krb5api/krb5api4.html
in which krb5_recvauth doesn't agree with our code.  (I miscounted
yesterday, there's only one more parameter described than we pass,
but it's definitely not the same.)