Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?

От Eus
Тема Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Ho!

--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Ketema Harris <ketema@ketema.net> wrote:

> Use dollar quoting around your fiction body I'd double
> up on the single quotes around the dash

Yup, I got it.
Thank you for your help.

>  Sent from my iPhone

Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your freedom depends on the software controlling those
computingdevices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=4445

Сообщение: Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?
Сообщение: Re: Why I cannot call a function from within an SQL function?