Re: Practical limit on number of tables ina single database

От Just Someone
Тема Re: Practical limit on number of tables ina single database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jim,

Actually, most table are VERY small. On each schema I would expect 4 -
5 tables to go over 1000 records. The rest will be much smaller, with
most at under 100. And aside from 2-3 tables, the activity will be
pretty low (few records a day at the most extreme).

Can I use this to optimize the fsm part in a different way?

Bye,

Guy.

--
Family management on rails: http://www.famundo.com - coming soon!