Re: SELinux strangeness with 8.1.2 and 8.1.3

От Just Someone
Тема Re: SELinux strangeness with 8.1.2 and 8.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just finished installing the PGDG rpms on my second server. This one
is a single CPU Opteron with 2 SATA based RAID5 arrays. (Just to clear
things up, I know RAID5 is bad for postgres, but this is a storage
server that has postgres only as a backup for the main machine.)

The problem diesn'[t happen on this second machine. Which leaves me
with one big difference between the two machines. The main DB server
(the one with the problem) has the RAID10 array mounted exclusively
for it's access, and under it the pg_xlog directory is mounted on
another exclusive partition on the other array. Here are the mount
details:

/dev/sdb1 on /var/lib/pgsql type xfs (rw,noatime,nodiratime,logbufs=8)
/dev/sda3 on /var/lib/pgsql/data/pg_xlog type ext2 (rw,noatime,nodiratime)

Any idea if this might be causing the problem? I don't see how it
might do it, but as I said I'm not an SELinux expert.

Bye,

Guy.