Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess troubles on HP-UX

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] pgaccess troubles on HP-UX
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Stan Brown wrote:

>         Error in startup script: couldn't load file
>         "/data/pgtest/lib/libpgtcl.sl": no such file or directory

I don't know the way of loading shared libraries in HPUX.
If Tcl allow this ...

But the best way of doing this is :

>         Seems to me that I remeber having built a wish, in the past that
>         included these functions, so that loading this library was not
>         required. Any truth to this?

It would be perfect!

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA

От: "Stan Brown"
Сообщение: pgaccess troubles on HP-UX
От: leif@danmos.dk
Сообщение: How to implement referential facilities in PostgreSQL