Re: [webmaster] Israel PostgreSQL User Group

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: [webmaster] Israel PostgreSQL User Group
Дата
Re: [webmaster] Israel PostgreSQL User Group  (David Ghedini <david@mapfig.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Hi David,

On Apr 4, 2016, at 5:18 PM, David Ghedini <david@mapfig.com> wrote:

Hi -

We would like our PostgreSQL Israel Users Group to be listed on:

Please let me know what is required.

The site includes installation on most Linux distros, mailing list in Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, French, and English, as well as upcoming events.

That is great!  I have copied the "pgsql-www” mailing list on this as I have not added  an international community site yet and want to fully understand the criteria.

For reference, the URL in question is: http://postgresql.org.il/

Thanks!

Jonathan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: