There's now two!! opps. Re: mysql: ANNOUNCEMENT: sql-general mailing list

От Robert Chalmers
Тема There's now two!! opps. Re: mysql: ANNOUNCEMENT: sql-general mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Wade,
trouble with international date lines. some of us are sleeping while some are
working.

However, there is now also another majordomo listserver running for sql. I set one
up this morning. :-)
Purely NON-Commercial.

Anyway, its there if anyone wants to use it. I figure MySQL and PgSQL being the
most popular, with PHP thrown in as the most popular interface will generate most
traffic.
Non-commercial, and subscription is open, but requires confirmation by original
sender. Fairly normal practice. Spammers will be removed.

To subscribe, send a blank message, containing in the body, only

        subscribe sql

or

        subscribe sql-digest

to,

        majordomo@chalmers.com.au

Also, a new newsgroup,

        aus.computers.sql

will hopefully soon be propogated. The au.* newsgroup hireachy admin has responded
positively. So thats just a matter of time. It's also promarily for
mysql,pgsql,php people, but of course any on-topic package is welcome.

cheers
Robert

--
http://www.chalmers.com.au               Chinese Language Studies.