Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC CREATE TABLE failures

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC CREATE TABLE failures
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> The PostgreSQL backend does
> not currently support the foreign keys syntax nor the UNIQUE keyword.
> However, they can be implemented using other methods.
> For unique, create a unique index on the necessary fields.

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE/UNIQUE will create implicit index
         check_directory for table fmgroups

The UNIQUE keyword is supported, unless there is some other feature or
behavior that you are expecting?

And, to split hairs, Postgres does support the foreign key *syntax*, but
throws it away and does nothing with it in the backend. So, I'd say it
supports foreign key syntax but does not support foreign keys ;)

Regards.

                       - Tom