Re: [HACKERS] postgresql-6.4.1.tar.gz

От Constantin Teodorescu
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgresql-6.4.1.tar.gz
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> It is much easier to say: "If you are running v6.4.1, then kill it and
> install v6.4.2."

BTW , 6.4.1 didn't solved the -lcrypt problem in Makefile for libpgtcl
:-(

I had to add it manually. I was testing that on two different computers,
with RedHat 5.1 and 5.2 versions, still the same problem.

As I recall, there was someone at a moment that claimed that the problem
was solved, he send me a patch and I tested it and it worked. Was that
patch included at that time ?

--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA